Welcome To Department Of Electronics And Telecommunication
Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is established in the year 2010. Ever since its inception, the department has been the hub of academic excellence. It is equipped with outstanding infrastructure and boasts of a unit of learned and dedicated faculty members and sincere staff. We provides excellent academic environment to the students and help them to acquire the skills which are required to excel in today’s competitive environment.
In order to ensure high standards of education for our students, the department has constantly upgraded itself by adding well-equipped and fully furnished laboratories to supplement the theory courses. The department believes in serious academic pursuit and encourages radical and original thinking which paves the way for creativity and innovative ideas. The alumni of the department are excelling in reputed industries across India.
Prof. Manoj V. Bhalerao (HOD)
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Program Specific Outcome
- Should be able to understand the fundamental concepts in electronics circuit/ product design, communication/networking techniques, IC design, embedded systems, and signal processing.
- Should be able to apply the learning to design and analyze complex electronics and communication systems.
- Should be able to understand the applications in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using electronic contemporary software and hardware tools to solve complex electronics and communication engineering problems.
- Demonstrate proficiency as a good team leader and Entrepreneur with professional ethics and societal responsibilities.
- Can serve as transmission analyst and radio engineer.
- Can serve as Power Engineer in the fields related to generation,transmission,and distribution of different energy types.
- Can server as debugging and testing expert.