|8||Mrs. Anjali Gujarathi||Member|
|9||Prof. Sonali Jadhav||Member|
Objective Of The Women Grievances Cell:
- To process individual grievances of the female students, teaching, and non-teaching women staff, concerning sexual harassment in the college premises and to recommend the suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the university act.
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourage and fosters a respectful and safe campus environment.
- To promote educational programs for the workforce regarding gender equality and work-life balance.
- To provide assistance to the faculty/college for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Cell may form policy for redressal of the grievances as required from time to time, which may be accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government agencies.