WOMEN GRIEVANCES CELL
Name of the Members
Dr. N. S. Walimbe
Prof. Mrs. S. V. Vachhani
Prof. Mrs. A. B. Lamb
Prof. Mrs. J. A. Dandage
Prof. Ms. P.A. Temburnikar
Prof.Mrs. K. D. Wagh
Mrs. A.R. Gujarati
Objective of the Women Grievances Cell:
- To process individual grievances of the female students, teaching and non teaching women staff, concerning sexual harassment in the college premises and to recommend the suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the university act.
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourages and fosters a respectful and safe campus environment.
- To promote educational programs for the workforce regarding gender equality and work life balance.
- To provide assistance to the faculty/college for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Cell may form policy for redressal of the grievances as required from time to time, which may be accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government agencies.